- American Medley (twelve horns)
- Slavonic Dance, Op. 46, No. 4 (woodwind quintet)
- The Last Spring (horn and piano)
- The Last Spring (woodwind quintet)
- Prelude to The Trojans at Carthage (six horns)
- Le Mystère des Voix Bulgares (horn quartets)
Jack Martin has been an on-again, off-again horn player for 30 years. He holds Bachelor’s degrees in Music Education and Biology as well as a Master’s degree in Horn Performance. In various past lives he has worked as a starving would-be performer, classical music radio announcer, recording engineer and laboratory technician in several analytical chemistry laboratories. He is currently employed with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement as a Crime Laboratory Analyst in the area of Serology and DNA analysis. Music-related activities have included performing in the Columbus GA Symphony, the Albany GA Symphony, The Big Bend Community Orchestra and regularly in a wind quintet comprised of local amateur musicians.