- Forces of Nature, for horn and recorded accompaniment
- Universe Sketches, for horn and recorded accompaniment
- Adrift in the Expanse, for horn quartet and recorded accompaniment
- The Arena, for horn and piano (both standard and low register horn versions included)
- Trailblazer (horn), for horn and recorded accompaniment
- Trailblazer (clarinet), for clarinet and recorded accompaniment
- Trailblazer (alto sax), for alto saxophone and recorded accompaniment
Nicholas Fife, DMA is Associate Lecturer of Brass Studies, Coker University and Instructor of Horn, University of North Carolina Wilmington.
Nicholas Fife is from Fort Mill, South Carolina. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of South Carolina in 2011. In 2013 Nick earned a master's degree from Louisiana State University, where he was the graduate teaching assistant for the horn studio. His professional performing career began while attending the University of South Carolina, performing with Symphony Orchestra Augusta and the South Carolina Philharmonic. He has also performed with the Laredo Philharmonic, Victoria Symphony Orchestra, Mid Texas Symphony, Louisiana Sinfonietta, Baton Rouge Symphony Orchestra, Norem Brass Quintet, Tigerland Brass Quintet, Beaufort Symphony, Charlotte Symphony Orchestra, Freedom Brass Band, and the Texas All Star Horn Professor Horn Choir. In December of 2013 he earned the second horn position with the Beloit Janesville Symphony and performed with the orchestra until May 2015. In September of 2016 Nick was hired as an Adjunct Professor at Texas A&M International University. He taught horn and chamber music there until May of 2018. In June of 2018 the Atlantic Brass Quintet premiered one of his compositions at the Mostly Modern Festival. Since that performance Nick has received over a half dozen commissions. He is currently the Assistant Lecturer of Brass Studies at Coker University, and is also the fourth horn in the Rock Hill Symphony Orchestra. In March 2019 Nick founded the South Carolina Brass Band. This band consists of college brass teachers, band directors, freelancers, RHSO personnel, and community members. In December of 2020 Dr. Fife graduated from the University of Texas with a doctorate of musical arts.